We offer all types of jobs from local to over-the-road, with everything in between. Availability is determined by your location (zip code) and we have new jobs opening all the time.
· Local – Home daily
· Semi-local – Home regularly, usually out 1-3 nights per week
· Dedicated – Consistent route that does not change weekly
· Regional – Out 5-14 days at a time
· Intermodal – Pull containers to and from the Railyards
· Over-the-Road – Out 14 days, back home 2 or out longer if you prefer
· Over-the-Road Will Run – Out 3 months and have one week paid vacation for every 3-month cycle
Most of our trucks are Freightliner Cascadias with 72 inch sleepers or International Prostars with 56 inch sleepers, but we also have Flatbed and Reefers. They are ELD compliant and equipped with Navigo, Drivewyze and XM Radio. We use the ‘Weigh my Truck’ app to allow our drivers to scale their load instead of paying for the scale up front. EFS cards provided to those who need them.
Copyright © 2019 Dial Truckdrivers - All Rights Reserved.